How To Type on PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Does Android have anything similar to IOS' Spotlight search which would allow you to search your phones emails, messages and etc?
Yes. Huawei phones come with this feature built in! It's only available for the “standard” home screen style as opposed to “drawer”. Just pull down on the screen and a search box appears. This Huawei built in search feature, I find, is actually better than iOS’s one as it also provides the option to locate and highlight an app location if it's been buried in folders. It also searches all the messages, calenders, files, emails etc. for matching content.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Type On PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Type On PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Type On PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Type on PDF: All You Need to Know
It does a better job and also gives more results. And to be honest it works better than iOS’s one. One nice feature about the home screen search menu. There's a button that lets you search a location on your phone.