How To Type on PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I compile multiple documents of different types into a single PDF file?
One should consider using a file conversion tool in order to convert an excel files to PDF format. But as you want to further merge the converted PDF files into a single booklet, I would suggest you to make use of a PDF editor that offers file conversion feature. I personally suggest you to use SwifDoo PDF. It is all-in-one free PDF software that offers ultimate solutions for your PDF documents. Using SwifDoo PDF you can easily create, convert, merge, compress, and sign PDF documents in a blink of an eye. Now let us learn how to convert excel to PDF using SwifDoo and then merge the converted PDF files to form a booklet. Install and open SwifDoo PDF on your PC first. After that choose “PDF to Word” tool from the homepage which will open SwifDoo Converter window. Now select “Office to PDF” tool from left side panel and upload all your excel files using drag & drop technique or “+Add Files” button. Once done, simply set an output location for the files and click “Start” button. In just a few seconds, the excel files will be processed and converted to PDF format. Now to merge the PDF files you need to go to “Page” section and select “Merge” tool. In the next window, upload the PDF files to be combined, arrange them in desired order, set a name for the final PDF file and finally click “Start” button. In a matter of just a few seconds, all the uploaded PDF files will be processed and converted to a single PDF file or booklet.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Type On PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Type On PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Type On PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Type on PDF: All You Need to Know
How to merge the Excel converted PDF documents to form a single PDF file / booklet, without using a PDF converter software?.