How To Type on PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Should I expand the type in Type Into Pdf Illustrator before sending to a printer, even if the file will be converted to .PDF format?
A PDF file in image format is usually a scanned PDF file. In order to convert a scanned PDF/PDF image file into an editable word document, you need a PDF tool including OCR features. The best pdf tool for this purpose is the SwifDoo PDF tool. It is a PDF easy-to-use pdf tool and it is also an editor and converter program which can quickly OCR any PDF file and convert it to an editable word document. In order to perform this task using the SwifDoo PDF tool, you need to follow the below steps. Visit the official website of SwifDoo PDF and navigate to edit features using the main menu on the website. Once the PDF tool is open, you need to select and upload the scanned/PDF image file to it using the “Choose File” button or drag & drop method. As soon as the PDF file is uploaded, you need to click on the OCR Setting, set the language for the document and then set “documents with text and image” as output file format. Once done, simply click on the “Convert” button and wait for the completion of processing by SwifDoo pdf. On completion of the process, you will have the option to download the output editable word document.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Type On PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Type On PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Type On PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Type on PDF: All You Need to Know
Now, you need to open a Word Document and edit the text as per your requirement. Now, when you review it, you will get an OCR report in the Word document which is ready to publish to your social network.