How To Type on PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
What's the best way to read PDF on an iPhone?
Two useful ways. If you can open that PDF file on the Safari, then press the share button and choose “Save to Files app (since iOS 11)” or copy to any PDF reader that shown there. Use the Documents. Open the website address on the built-in browser of the Documents app, then download the PDFs. And other ways like using Dropbox in this iPhone file downloading guide. And if you’ve downloaded PDFs on the computer, you can transfer them to iPhone as well via iTunes File Sharing features.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Type On PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Type On PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Type On PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Type on PDF: All You Need to Know
So what do you think about PDF Reader for iOS? Share your comments below and don't forget if you liked it, share it on social media and tag us SOS Apple and Maculate.